The trial visa-free travel program for visitors to Taiwan from the Philippines, Thailand and Brunei is extended for another year – July 31, 2019.
Starting November 1, 2017, Filipinos can fly to Taiwan with NO visa needed! Yes, you read it it! You do not have to apply for a tourist visa nor Travel Authorization Certificate.
Just make sure you have the following requirements when you approach the Immigration counters:
- Your passport must have remaining validity of at least six months starting from the date of arrival in Taiwan.
- You must possess an onward/return air or ferry ticket.
- A proof of accommodation — can be a hotel booking or host’s contact information or tour arrangements
- You must have no criminal record in Taiwan.
- Your trip is no longer than 14 days.
Here you go! Book now and enjoy Taiwan!
Good news Trippers! The Republic of China is now offering visa-free entry for Philippine passport holders.
According from Taiwanese Embassy, applicants who have been issued entry visas to any one of the following countries – Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, United States or any of the Schengen countries – may qualify for a visa exemption.
Philippine passport holders must apply for a visa exemption Authorization Certificate. However, before intending to submit an online application for such certificate, filipinos must meet the following conditions:
(1) The applicant’s passport must have remaining validity of at least six months starting from the date of arrival in Taiwan.
(2) The applicant must possess an onward/return air or ferry ticket.
(3) The applicant has never been employed as a blue-collar worker in Taiwan.
In addition, the applicant must possess at least one of the following documents issued by Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, any of the Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, or the United States:
(1) Valid resident or permanent resident card
(2) Valid entry visa (may be electronic visa)
(3) Resident card or visa that has expired less than 10 years prior to the date of arrival in Taiwan
For more information, please visit the Taiwanese Embassy official website.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE Piso PROMO Fare UPDATES
I enjoy the details on your websites. With thanks! http://tinyurl.com/jjl3tn9
This is really helps for all travelers. Thank you God bless.