Are you dreaming of becoming a Cabin Crew to one of the largest airline companies? Good news ladies, Qatar Airways will be having a recruitment event this 30th of April 2017 in Cebu and join their award winning team!
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. And they are looking for candidates who can deliver their mission by providing “Excellence in everything we do”. Known for their 5 star hospitality, they’re looking for future Cabin Crew who can be part of their “World Class Global Brand”. Join their multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
If you think you possess the qualities they’re looking for, then please come and join the recruitment event on:
CEBU – (Females Only)
Venue: RADISSON BLU CEBU – Serging Osmeña Blvd. corner Juan Luna Avenue, Cebu City 6000, Philippines
Date: 30th April 2017
Time: Between 9 am to 5 pm
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- 1 x CV
- 1 x passport photocopy
- 1 x passport photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x photocopy of your highest education certificate (in its original language is fine).
*** Please note that this event is an Open day, where you are required to come and submit your application personally.
PisoPromoFares is wishing you the best of luck and may your dreams do come true!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE Piso PROMO Fare UPDATES
Jonah Lyn B. Thompson says
I am looking forward to attending the 30 April recruitment event. I had finished my Cabin Crew Training at Omni Avaition. I am AITA certified.
Dame Margot Montances says
Hi. Is it okay to come tomorrow for the recruitment day even though I do not have a passport? I am still applying for my passport in DFA. All I have here is my resume and passport size photographs and also my full length photograph. Thank you!