Itchy feet? Butt aches? Bored? I know, almost 3 months staying at home due to lockdown sucks! Really sucks! Whose excited to go on a travel and adventure again? US!
Now that airlines are back operating, our itchy feet can finally roam again to our favourite places. Argh! We just can’t wait to travel again.
Cebu Pacific Air just released cheap fares- this is a good start to travel after being on a lockdown. Fly to our favourite Philippine destinations for as low as 99 Pesos, and as low as 499 Pesos to any international destinations!
Sale period is until June 11, 2020 and Travel from July 20 – January 31, 2021 (domestic flights), November 1 – January 31, 2021 (international flights)
* One-way ticket for as low as 99 Base Fare
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Camiguin, Clark, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
- Clark to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa
- Zamboanga to Tawi-tawi
* One-way ticket for as low as 299 Base Fare
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Coron (Busuanga), Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Romblon (Tablas), Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Virac, or Zamboanga
*Travel Period: July 20, 2020 to December 31, 2020
* One-way ticket for as low as 499 Base Fare
- Manila to Brunei, Hong Kong, Nagoya, Seoul (Incheon), Singapore, Taipei, or Tokyo (Narita)
* One-way ticket for as low as 799 Base Fare
- Manila to Guangzhou
* One-way ticket for as low as 999 Base Fare
- Manila to Dubai or Xiamen