Is becoming a flight attendant your dream? Then get ready with your resume friends as AirAsia Cabin Crew Hiring has been announced. AirAsia is currently looking to fill-up Male and Female Cabin Crew positions.
The World’s Best Low-Cost Airline – AIRASIA will be conducting walk-in interview on January 27, 2018 (Saturday) from 8:00 AM-12:00 PM at the THE REDFORT (AirAsia Corporate Headquarters, Bldg 4, Unit 1, Salem Complex, Domestic Rd., Pasay City)
If you have the guts, determination, fun personality and never-say-die attitude then you are absolutely what they’re looking for. Apply now and be one of their future AirAsia Allstars!
- Male and female
- Willing to be based in Clark, Kalibo and Cebu Hubs
- With clear complexion and good set of teeth
- With weight proportion to heightAb
- Height (ladies): minimum of 160 cm; maximum of 170 cm (barefoot)
- Height (men) minimum of 170 cm; maximum of 180 cm (barefoot)
- College graduate or College level (at least completed second year)
- Should be fluent in English and Filipino
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Boundless energy
- Inexhaustible smile
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Fluent spoken English
- Good communication skills
PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Original and photocopy of VALID passport
- 1 recent colored photo (passport size)
- 1 recent colored photo (post card size – whole body)
- Updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV)
If you are interested to apply, you are required to come in business attire (ladies): knee-length skirt and full make-up; (men): corporate
PisoPromoFares is wishing you the best of luck and may your dreams do come true!